INDEX to Period Dramas, Costumes & More!

Welcome to Enchanted Serenity's new homepage!
At the present time, I will not be updating the site but invite new visitors and fans of period drama to make use of the index below. There are over 1400 posts on here so if you're wondering if a drama or actor is featured, you might like to try the Google searchbar on the right titled "Looking for something?"

LIST OF FILMS
(Main index to 270+ dramas that have been featured in greater detail)

"TOP 30" and "TOP 150" Period Dramas





WATCH ONLINE
View period dramas on Youtube, other websites...


FASHION
(Galleries of oodles of period costumes, links to resources, etc)



WEDDING GALLERY


ART
Gallery featuring artwork of: Winterhalter, Dicksee, Leighton, Waterhouse,
Bouguereau, Fragonard, Annie Liebovitz and more...





(explores the family connections of actors in period dramas)


Period Motivational Posters
(tweaking P&P, North & South, and others...)


Look-alikes
Having fun looking at those actors that could pass as relatives...


And more can be found in
JUST FOR FUN


What time is it?

13 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you home much I have enjoyed all your work on this blog. See you on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thank you so much for all the work you have done on this blog! I love it and it is so informative and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is such a valuable archive. I will continue to visit here often for all the fantastic information you have collected!
    Gratefully yours,
    Phylly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, Elizabeth and Phylly,
    Thankful for your comments! It's due to folks like you that I was inspired to share all the stuff I did, knowing that I wasn't the only one who would get excited over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog and love it love it love it! I love period films and dramas and hope to discover new ones here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you blog is good thanks for posting this information.
    keep up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this blog, and for all the effort, time, work and knowledge you put into it. I really miss your YouTube channel immensely, and I am sorry it's gone. It was a fabulous way to learn about new period movies I would have otherwise never have experienced. In just the couple of weeks I had from discovering your YT channel to it being closed, I viewed about 5 movies and purchased THREE of them! Your channel was my exposure to these films, which led to my purchasing them. I am sure that I am not alone on this. Others bought movies as well that they would never have experienced if not for you! Thank you, thank you! I don't have FB, but this blog and YT are sorely missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn,
      I'm not the one who has uploaded period movies to Youtube but I've linked to ones found there. You can still access them if you click on "Watch Online" tab at the top. Glad that you discovered new ones!

      Delete
  8. Hello!
    I like very much your blog. Congratulations from Spain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blog and miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my word! you must, simply MUST add to your list PRINCESS CARABOO with the gorgeous Phoebe Cates! A beautiful, sweet, enchanting magical movie based on a true story of a woman's unparalleled imagination taking her from mediocrity to magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not seen the film yet but it is listed with the Regency films. Based on your recommendation, I'm even more curious to see it!

      Delete

Latest Posts