The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - Trailer


Upcoming film with a stellar cast that includes:
Judi Dench,
Maggie Smith,
Tom Wilkinson,
Bill Nighy,
Penelope Wilton,
Celia Imrie
& Dev Patel

and directed by John Madden!




"The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" follows a group of British retirees who decide to "outsource" their retirement to less expensive and seemingly exotic India. Enticed by advertisements for the newly restored Marigold Hotel and bolstered with visions of a life of leisure, they arrive to find the palace a shell of its former self. Though the new environment is less luxurious than imagined, they are forever transformed by their shared experiences, discovering that life and love can begin again when you let go of the past.

Release: March 2012

7 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Thanks for my smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenny Allworthy
    You're welcome! I think it must be illegal for there to be so many of my very favourite actors all together in one film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trailer made me laugh so much, this cast is brilliant! And the story sounds quite interesting even though it's a modern day tale.

    By the by, have you seen the casting news about the new Charles Dickens' Edwin Drood adaptation? I'd heard Rebecca Eaton's PBS announcement but I just found this link today: http://fragilidad.ucoz.com/news/2011-09-08-172
    An interesting cast indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm
    Yes I did see that Laurie and I listed the updated cast on the earlier post for the film. Thanks for mentioning :)
    I am planning on "retiring" from my blog which is why I haven't posted updates more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Charleybrown
    I'm sorry I should have done a search before I mentioned it.
    When are you planning to "retire" from the blog? I know it probably takes up quite a bit of time to keep it going but I will greatly miss your delightful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, got to see this one.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm
    That's fine that you didn't search! I've had more than one person wondering why I haven't updated news on that film.
    Planning to step back very soon. As soon as I can get around to tying up loose ends! Thanks for your words!

    Le Loup,
    You're welcome! Now we just have to wait until March!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts