The Help - behind the scenes and song from soundtrack

Cannot wait for this film!
The Help written by Kathryn Stockett was one of my favourite books of this past year. It made me laugh and made me cry!

Behind the scenes featurette


Mary J. Blige talks about the film and writing the song...


Listen to the song

Like the song played in the trailer for The Help? (sung by Taylor Dayne)
Listen to Change the World written by David and Stacy Wilde (click on songs)

More information on the movie (Meet the characters, etc...)

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to finally watch The Help. I've read the book after reading about the movie on this blog - and it's amazing. Thank you so much for introducing the book (and the movie) to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fiona
    I only read the book once I heard about its movie adaptation and I'm tickled that you heard about it here and read the book! I don't know if the movie will be able to portray the depth of the book but I do hope that it will capture its spirit! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had friends who casually mentioned the book, but it was this blog that made me go out and get it -- when you mentioned that it would be a movie.

    I am so glad I did! From what I can see, I think the movie just might pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shelli,
    Love that you've read it! So pleased that you were inspired to do so after hearing about the movie!

    @suzan,
    It's an inspiring book! and I'm hoping that we can say the same for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this--the scenes from the movie look great and the personal stories from the actresses were really moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @JaneGS
    You're welcome! Now to wait and see when the movie will come to our respective cities!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts