Emma Stone NOT cast in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Update: Emma Stone is NOT attached to this film.

Latest news regarding this project which has had many rumoured starts is that Emma Stone will be taking on the role of Elizabeth Bennet with Natalie Portman still involved as a producer for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

This is the film based on Seth Grahame-Smith's morphing of Jane Austen's novel.

Posting for those interested which does not include myself as I'm not a fan of this genre.

3 comments:

  1. I read the first two chapters and wasn't a fan, but I might be interested in the movie...especially if Emma Stone is Elizabeth Bennet!

    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was an interesting book. It wasn't bad, just a different sort of story. Am I am interested to see how they portray the setting in the movie. Though I hope somebody else is cast and Elizabeth. Emma Stone is nice and all, but something about her bothers me. I just can't stand looking at her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: Emma Stone is not attached to the film

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts