Cross-stitch Designs with Period Costumes

I'm so tempted to resume my cross-stitching after discovering these lovely designs! CrossStitchArts.co.uk have created some patterns that feature period costumes from various eras including Regency, Victorian and Edwardian. I've posted some examples below but be sure to visit their website to take a gander yourself!

Cotswold Village
The Age of Steam

Victorian Christmas Eve

At the park


4 designs for Edwardian household

See more at: Cross Stitch Arts

Thank you kindly to Deborah for allowing me to share these images!
Beautiful designs!

6 comments:

  1. I love to cross-stitch and am a period drama/ historical fiction fan so I was thrilled to see these designs. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these designs! I am looking into getting into cross-stitching. I am going to try some beginner kits and do a cross-stitch for my daughter and will have to be buy some of these in the next few months. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be wild about Cross stitch! I haven't done it in years, but I may pick up a needle again soon. Thanks for these lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are so lovely! Thank you for sharing. I love browsing through cross-stitch designs and trying my hand at a few.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cross stitch designs are absolutely gorgeous. I haven't done embroidery for years but these may reinspire. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do hope that some of you manage to find the time to stitch some of these! Glad to pass on the link!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts