Vintage-inspired gowns from Wedding Dress Fantasy

Here's another gallery of wedding dresses. Previous ones have included dresses from museums and such while these wedding gowns from Wedding Dress Fantasy are vintage-inspired and would be a great choice for a bride looking for the look of older times but in a new gown that can be customized as desired!

Love this one!

"Marie Antoinette" - inspired wedding dress




























































































































5 comments:

  1. These gowns are absolutely stunning! I would seriously buy one if I was getting married - actually, this is the first time I have thought it's a pity you can't wear a wedding dress on several occasions. :-) My favourite is the middle one in the second row from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with one of those dresses and now need to convince my other half to propose so that I can get a dress like that.
    Second row down with the high necked lace collar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! If I was engaged, I would be definitely getting one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Swoon* Can I just choose my wedding gown from the top one...and maybe a hint of one or two others with it? That one at the top is absolutely gorgeous! You are completely and utterly correct in picking that one out as the best! Not as though I'm biased, with loving Regency clothing as my favourite style or anything. Keep bringing the different dresses to us as you can. Your galleries are always wonderful to look through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are like wedding gowns from a dream. I don't exactly know why i'm looking at these when i'm only 14 but they're beautiful and soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts