Hats On! for a Royal Wedding

I can only imagine how busy various milliners have been in designing and producing the head wear for their distinguished customers who have been invited to a certain London wedding happening this Friday. I love hats so I'm eager to see the guests arrive all decked out in their finery! Here are some images of the ladies from the royal family on previous occasions as well as a selection of styles of hats that are considered suitable for church wear...

Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Anne and daughter Zara












Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall / Autumn (Mark Phillips)












Princess Beatrice / Princess Eugenie / Sophie, Countess of Essex












Carole and Pippa Middleton













Most of hats below found at Shoppead
I wouldn't mind wearing some of these! What about you?






































































































































































> Gallery of Hats donned by the Royals at Vanity Fair

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the retro hats with the mesh that the Middleton sisters rock. I would wear those every day if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not just start wearing hats. They are an elegant way of covering your head. For that matter, why don't we wear long dresses as well. It is a beautiful art form of creative expression.

    Nothing stopping us other than "what people would say". I say let's just do it. There are a lot of closet retro-elegance lovers. We could start a revolution helping bring dignity back to dressing.

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts