Weddings From the Past - The Frock.com

1910 / 1940 / 1930

Here's another gallery of vintage wedding dresses, to continue the series looking at Weddings from the Past. Found at The Frock.com, these lovely gowns are from the years 1870-1970. Visit their site for a look at these dresses and many more great vintage finds!
















































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that you are doing a beautiful job with your wedding dresses etc. Bravo for all your hard work and for it's interest to others. Genie
    from justperioddrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking through these dresses! If only I was getting married anytime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Genie!
    I'm having too much fun admiring them that I had to post them!

    Read the Book,
    I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts