Richard Armitage interviewed for THE HOBBIT


Here's a video clip from THE HOBBIT Press Conference
where Richard Armitage does speak...
(earlier clip shows cast including Martin Freeman)


Richard Armitage Interview from bcc mee on Vimeo.



Thanks to bccmee2 for posting it!

Pics found thanks to: Heather, jonia, cesta & wfredrickson at C19!

There are plenty of Armitage-fan sites which will be covering this in greater depth.
I just wanted to share a quick peek with other fans that visit here.


More info on THE HOBBIT

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! This made me smile...okay, grin from ear to ear!
    I'm not a huge RA fan girl (I've never seen Robin Hood) but I do adore him in North & South, and I re-watched it recently and came under his spell again. Thanks also for the photos of "the crinkles"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Just ... wow. *stunned happily into silence*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Armitage will forever be Mr. Thorntorn. :D I first saw him in the North and South miniseries DVD and have loved him since then. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love RA. and I cannot wait to see this film!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts