Neverland (2011) - trailer & preview videos

Here are the trailer, two preview videos and new images from Neverland,
a prequel to Peter Pan co-produced by Syfy and Sky Movies.
Directed by Nick Willig (Alice, Tin Man)

Premiere: 2 - 90 minute episodes on Sky Movies UK (July 8 & 15 2011)

Rhys Ifans as James Hook, Anna Friel as Captain Elizabeth Bonny

Bob Hoskins as Smee

Charlie Rowe as Peter Pan.

I'm also thrilled to find out that Charles Dance is on board!

Description of part 1:
In this first instalment of the classic story, orphaned Peter Pan (Charlie Rowe) runs a gang of London pickpockets who are rounded up by the scheming Jimmy Hook (Rhys Ifans) and given the job of stealing a magical treasure that can transport them to another world - Neverland. There they come across a band of 18th century pirates led by the power-mad Elizabeth Bonny (Anna Friel) and the Native American Kaw tribe led by a Holy Man (Raoul Trujillo).
Teaser Trailer


Behind the scenes and preview videos...



13 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun film! I haven't seen Anna Friel in anything since Our Mutual Friend and Rhys Ifans is great as Captain Hook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love movies about Peter Pan. This one looks wonderful. Thank you for posting these trailers.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rhys! And excuse me if this has already been brought up but wasn't Hoskins Smee in Hook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,
    yep, it's been mentioned! Guess he perfected the role :)

    Karen,
    you're welcome! I was thrilled to discover all the video clips available so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say I'm very excited about this - cannot wait to see it. Rhys Ifans will be a spectacular villain :-)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is perfect for the role, I certainly won't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have something on you tube for the indians'' Neverland (2011) I Have been looking for photos of q'orianka Kilcher (Aaya)role of Miss Tigerlily and her Father Kaw Chief George Aguilar♥I love to see some photos♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. ms riley,
    If I find more pics or news, I'll post them! Nothing yet of what you're asking...

    ReplyDelete
  9. what happened to the scheduled broadcast of ;neverland:? will it be shown at a later date?
    regards john harris
    harris.j20@sky.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anonymous
    Sorry John, I don't know the latest. You'd have to check the official websites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. neverland will be shown in the UK in october 2011 and in USA in december cant wait for this film to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is the song used in the trailer? This looks amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This movie was awesome....I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts