Jane Eyre (2011) - video interviews, behind the scenes

I've posted new video interviews for Jane Eyre with Mia Wasikowska, Michael Fassbender and Judi Dench courtesy of TrailerAddict.com. There are also 4 videos which include a peek at behind-the-scenes, I've posted one below.

Also found on Trailer Addict's site are video interviews with actors: Sally Hawkins, Tamzin Merchant, Jamie Bell, Holliday Grainger, Imogen Poots, as well as director Cary Fukunaga, screenwriter Moira Buffini and producer Alison Owen.

Interview with Mia Wasikowska


Interview with Michael Fassbender


Interview with Judi Dench


On the film set



More videos at TrailerAddict.com

More info on JANE EYRE (2011)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for posting these! Very interesting! Mia seems to really be getting Jane Eyre and it's so wonderful when an actor really seems to understand the character their playing! Judi Dench is lovely as always, she's just great!
    And this is the first glimpse I've had of Adele, she looks very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog, and can't wait to look at it in more detail.

    I am a HUGE fan of Jane Eyre and get very upset when movie makes destroy my favourite books - so I will watch this one and hope that it is as good as the last one (BBC mini series).

    Just a little trivia - my son went to school with Mia, she was in most of his classes. Her family live in our city in Australia.

    off to explore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open new tab
    Click on netflix
    Add Jane Eyre to my "Save" list

    Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! Only ca three weeks ... and six months to go. Sighhhh.

    Huh, I was going to write "nine" again. So basically, waiting for Jane Eyre is like expecting a baby? o.O Good to know ...

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts