Jane Eyre (2011) - musical score by Dario Marianelli

Dear Focus Features,
it's swell that you wish to share so much information with those of us eager to see the new adaptation but if you keep up this pace, I'll feel like I've already seen the entire film. Great to see a video which includes a taste of the musical score but it's accompanied with more scenes from the film which I'd like to enjoy for the first time while seated at the cinema!

Dario Marianelli has previously done the musical score for Atonement, The Brothers Grimm, Pride & Prejudice (2005) and I Capture the Castle.




More information on JANE EYRE (2011)

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaa great dario marianelli !!! I listen every day the music from I capture the castle !!!
    OH i'm so happy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing one can say about P&P 2005 is the musical score by Mr. Marianelli was so moving and heart wrenching, it nearly told the story without the movie. I didn't by that version of P&P but did get the soundtrack. '-)

    Listening to this in rush hour makes the traffic meaningless. In fact I combined music from the 1995movie and the 05 on to one cd for extra enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts