Dysenchanted (2004)

Seven storybook heroines meet once a week to process their issues in group therapy.

This 6 minute short film written by Terri Miller played at Sundance Film Festival in 2004.

Cast:
Alexis Bledel - Goldilocks
Laura Kightlinger - Cinderella
Sarah Wynter -Sleeping Beauty
Jaime Bergman - Alice
K.D. Aubert - Little Red Riding Hood
Amy Pietz - Clara
Shiva Rose - Snow White
Jill Small - Dorothy
James Belushi - Doctor (The Shrink)


Sleeping Beauty (Sarah Wynter) and Goldilocks (Alexis Bledel)



Here is a sample of character's profile from Official site

Doctor's notes on Goldilocks:
Diagnosis:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Kleptomania
Adolescent angst
Currently homeless
Suspect abuse
Two strikes for arrest - breaking and entering
Coping Mechanism:
Belligerence
Trust issues
Hypertactility to creature comforts
Ursa-phobic

8 comments:

  1. I loved this video Thanks so much for sharing..I am a fairytale nut and this made me lol....Visit my site to see my creations from times gone by and fairytale treasures www.fleurdelee.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find this ANYWHERE on Netflix!!! :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only a 6 minute film shown in its entirety above. It was also released on a DVD with other short films.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this to be sooo funny! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely BRILLIANT! Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Charleybrown

    What DVD? What is called and where I can buy it? I was trying to find this short movie for ages. But it didn't seem like it was on DVD or anywhere beside youtube.
    I'd appreciate for answer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @AnonymousI just did a google search and found it here: http://www.amazon.com/Celebrity-Mix-Zooey-Deschanel/dp/B000CCW2MU

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts