Downton Abbey Art Gallery

















Imagining the family portraits that might grace the walls of Downton Abbey...

In order to deal with Downton withdrawal, I "commissioned" some paintings of favourite characters portrayed by: Hugh Bonneville, Maggie Smith, Elizabeth McGovern, Michelle Dockery, Laura Carmichael, Jessica Brown-Findlay, Penelope Wilton, Dan Stevens, Brendan Coyle, Jessica Froggatt, Phyllis Logan, Allen Leech and Rose Leslie. (Thomas and O'Brien were too finicky to take the time to pose.)





























3 comments:

  1. Thank you! This brightened my day! I love Downton Abbey! The next season seems too far away. Gah! That makes me unhappy again. I'll have to go back up and stare at the pictures some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them. They are an attractive group, aren't they? I wish I had family portraits like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks man for sharing these beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts