Sherlock Holmes 2 - behind the scenes video

Clip from upcoming Sherlock Holmes 2 with Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Noomi Rapace, Stephen Fry and Jared Harris as Moriarty.

Synopsis:
Set in 1891 – a year after the last film's events – the sequel shows Holmes continuing his pursuit of Professor Moriarty (played by Jared Harris), who, if the investigator's instincts are correct, might be the world’s first supervillain. Watson, meanwhile, is still trying to be a good partner to his love, Mary Morstan (Kelly Reilly), while keeping Sherlock alive.



3 comments:

  1. Stephen Fry is in this? Count me in. I loved the first Sherlock Holmes. Robert Downey Jr. really is hilarious and he had really good chemistry with Jude Law.
    And Kelly Reilly? I know most know her as Caroline Bingley from P&P 2005, but I will always think of her as Nancy Miller from "The History of Tom Jones- a Foundling" from 1997.
    I didn't know much about Jared Harris until I hit IMDb, and now I know that his father was Richard Harris (the Original Dumbledore) and his ex-wife is Emalia Fox (Georgiana Darcy from P&P 1995). Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilia Fox. My typing is horrible lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this I enjoyed this sneak peek so much! Having completely enjoyed the first film I am looking forward to the second film with great anticipation! The fact that it will also have the brilliantly funny Stephen Fry in it is only a bonus! As a side note I think I'm becoming a bit of a Robert Downey Jr fan girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts