Break Your Heart - The Regency Remix

My daughter and I both thought this fanvideo was so much fun! I love how it's been edited and it appears as if they are dancing to the modern beat of Taoi Cruz's song. And I love the heads turning and the shifting of the eyes ...playfully matched to the song!

Great job by Katie! (southcolumbiarecords)

Featuring clips from: Sense and Sensibility (1995), Persuasion (1995), Emma (1996), Mansfield Park (1999), and Pride and Prejudice (2005).




Found via Vic at Jane Austen's World!

9 comments:

  1. wow! loved it, awesome Katie! going to check it out at her youtube and share it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! It's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I thought it was so amusing!

    Denise, it's not my Katie that made it but another talented Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was very well done! However, I should make one tiny change to the information given in this post. The clips from Emma were from two versions. The date given, and the newest version, made in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! sorry :) congrats to the other Katie lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually hate these kinds of songs, but quite interestingly, it fits the clips and the editing is great. I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. marvelousme,
    I just rewatched it wondering if Katie forget to list all the movies she used but I didn't see any clips from 2009's Emma. I did see Jonny Lee Miller clips as Edward in Mansfield Park though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...now I want to go watch them all again!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts