Water for Elephants - trailer & images

Based on Sara Gruen's bestselling novel, Water for Elephants, set in the Great Depression, tells the story of Jacob (Robert Pattinson), a veterinarian student who joins a travelling circus where he meets the animal trainer August (Christoph Waltz) and Marlena (Resse Witherspoon), the star of the equestrian act.

Release date: April 15, 2011.



Hal Holbrook, Rob Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon, Christoph Waltz, Paul Schneider
(Holbrook plays older version of Jacob, Schneider is Charlie, a zoo owner that befriends Jacob,
Schneider was previously seen as Brown, friend of Keats in Bright Star)


Read more on Water for Elephants


















4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this.

    I loved the book, and now can't wait for the movie--looks like they captured the spirit of it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the book but not as much as I had hoped but I agree the trailer looks just as I imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still not convinced with the casting choices, but the trailer looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Cannot think of anyone worse to play Marlena! Won't stop me seeing it though :)

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts