Video: Period Drama - Breathe Again

I absolutely love this fanvid made by KatSw3 !
It includes some of my favourite dramas as well as some of the new ones or those yet to be released! She's included clips of Mia and Fassbender in the upcoming Jane Eyre and clips of Downton Abbey too! Brilliantly done!

Films included: Becoming Jane, Bright Star, Downton Abbey, Ever After, Jane Eyre 2006 & 2011, Little Women, New World, North & South, Pride & Prejudice 2005, Sense & Sensibility 1995 & 2008, Shakespeare in Love, The Illusionist

Watch video on Youtube!

3 comments:

  1. that's an awesome fan vid.

    Santa's package from Amazon is here and Bright Star, among others, is still in cellophane. Santa has great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa has wonderful taste! Have you watched Bright Star already? I just discovered another video done by the same person for it which I absolutely love!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Bh6-3LmPQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't opened it now that I own it but I saw it in the theatre and rented it to watch at home. I'll wait till after the holidays when I can sit back and enjoy. Beautiful cinematography but I expected no less from Jane Campion.

    Thanks for the video link!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts