It's Raining Men (Period Drama fanvid)

Do you have 10 minutes to spare? Ready for a little downpour?
Then get ready for "It's Raining Men"!

180 film clips,
from 135 different films,
starring 148 different raining men!!


There are more than one period drama fan videos using this same song but I had so much fun revisiting some of my favourite period dramas (and oh, let's face it, admiring the men) in this great video created by gsbohn.

Thanks for such a wonderful diversion
and I appreciate the hard work you put into it!!

[On Youtube, she explains that it took a 100 hours worth of work, wow!]

Ready ladies?


8 comments:

  1. Thank you SOOOOO much for including the actors name and the name of the film, so I can look upn the ones I haven't seen !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,
    you should make your comment to gsbohn who created the video! I just posted it here. I like that she included the information too!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH0InqHDXD0

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what I was going to comment on. I really appreciate the information about the films so I can see the ones I have missed! I have seen this song done in other fanvids but this one certainly uses clips from the most movies!
    Thanks CB, I hadn't seen this one before! Off to gsbohn's channel for me now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. I clapped and squealed when Richard Armitage appeared.

    LOL! I love how the carriage scenes got equal billing!

    Thanks for sharing Charleybrown. Makes me want to watch all those great movies again. Hmm? Which one first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurel Ann~Looks like a week of "Girls' Nights In" to me! *~_^*

    ReplyDelete
  6. A completely different blog, it's a delight to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is indeed raining men! :D
    All the guys i like are in that video! haha Love Ioan Gruffudd right now! ahah :D

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts