Christmas letter from Richard Armitage

Showing us yet again what a classy gentleman he is, Richard Armitage has taken the time to send a Christmas message to his fans.

You can read it at RichardArmtageOnline

<-- gorgeous wallpaper by spikesbint

For Christmas, I received a "Thornton > Darcy" tshirt from a dear friend and when I noticed that it didn't fit me, I offered it to my daughter. I'm lucky that she shares my love for period films but she took one look at it and wrinkled her nose since in her mind, Pride and Prejudice reigns supreme. She still hasn't forgiven me for ranking P&P lower than my favourite "Wives and Daughters". And I do love "North and South" so yes, I would emphatically say,
"Thornton > Darcy"!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I would proudly wear a shirt like that!
    Thanks for the tip about RA's Christmas letter. What a treat! He is just too kind! (Isn't that why we love him though? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need a t-shirt to show how convinced I am that Thronton > Darcy. Is your daughter going to wear it or not? If she doesn't I suggest a generous giveaway to celebrate your wonderful site! ;-)
    Merry Christmas time!
    P.S. RA... Isn't he incredibly kind? And amusing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, absolutely, Thorton > Darcy!!!!! :-) What an adorable shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun reading his letter! I especially liked the bit at the end about spending much of next year on the other side of the world with a beard! I suppose he's referring to Thorin Oakenshield and I couldn't help but giggle! I can't wait to see The Hobbit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not hesitate to wear that shirt! It is fabulous! Where can one purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie, you can find the t-shirt here: http://www.cafepress.ca/+thornton_is_greater_than_darcy_t,92177460

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thornton definitely > Darcy.

    There should be a "rock / paper / scissors" version of this t-shirt, in which Thornton always wins. Oh wait, then I guess the game would not be as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charleybrown- Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thornton > Darcy, yes! Absolutely! Hey, maybe she'll come around eventually? Just work on the RA indoctrination a bit more until she succumbs. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts