Jane Eyre (2011) - movie poster


Synopsis:
Based on Charlotte Bronte's classic novel, the romantic drama stars Mia Wasikowska (Alice in Wonderland) and Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds) in the lead roles. In the story, Jane Eyre flees Thornfield House, where she works as a governess for wealthy Edward Rochester. The isolated and imposing residence – and Mr. Rochester's coldness – have sorely tested the young woman's resilience, forged years earlier when she was orphaned. As Jane reflects upon her past and recovers her natural curiosity, she will return to Mr. Rochester – and the terrible secret that he is hiding…

Release date: March 11, 2011

More information on JANE EYRE

8 comments:

  1. Earlier, a friend showed me this poster, it's beautiful, but you can barely see Michael Fassbender/Edward Rochester.
    Strongly that we can really see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that you can't see his face but I like the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Yay! Awesome! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a great lover of this story, I must say that I am already a little disappointed. Jane was plain. Very plain. Mia is too pretty to play the role. I just can't see her as Jane. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaa th poster is gorgeous !!! i love both actors
    did you see the one with charlotte gainsbourg ? I LIKE IT
    I was desapointed by the actress who play jane eyre in the one for the BBC
    I hope this one will be awsome !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Mei-Li! The version with Charlotte Gainsburg is my favorite! Also, I've always thought that Alan Rickman would make an amazing Rochester.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mia is not half so attractive as many of the actresses who have played this role (Joan Fontaine, Sally Ann Howes, Susannah York, Ruth Wilson). Don't understand what all the fussing is about

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen this movie. And this one is truly one of the perfect romantic movie of the year of 2011. The dramatic scenes of this movie really shows the incredibility of story line. I am highly impressed to see this movie poster of this movie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts