The King's Speech - watch London press conference

Here's a video of the press conference for THE KING'S SPEECH
at the BFI London Film Festival 2010 with
Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush,
Helena Bonham Carter
and director Tom Hooper

Part 1/7 [32 minutes long]





On the red carpet in London:
Geoffrey Rush, Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter, Anthony Andrews


The new international trailer is slightly different those previously released so here's another look at the upcoming film THE KING'S SPEECH. In this trailer we get a glimpse of Guy Pearce as King Edward VIII.

4 comments:

  1. This is on my must-see-at-the-theatre list! I have always been intrigued by the lives of the monarchy and this story of the King's struggle has always touched me. Very much looking forward to it.
    Thanks for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I sometimes wonder if anyone else loves hearing about all these details as much but I keep posting them! I know we're not alone in being fascinated with the monarchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some time ago that I follow this wonderful blog, up to the moment I abstained from commenting on myself because my translator was terrible and my Englishman's level unfortunately not everything good that I would like.

    I expect to have improved this matter and from already visiting with more assiduity this beautiful saloncito.

    PD. I am a fervent fan of the gentleman Firth, want to see it in this new movie!

    Cordial kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akasha, hope you get to see The King's Speech. It looks like it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts