Check out this Period Drama Fanvid!

Love this video!!!

Here's an awesome fanvid by KatSw3 which is a montage of the following films:
Becoming Jane, Bright Star, Emma 1996 & 2009
Ever After, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Jane Eyre 2006
Little Women, Lost in Austen, Mansfield Park 1999
Nanny Mc Phee, New World, North & South 2004
Persuasion 2007, Phantom of the Opera
Pride & Prejudice 1995 & 2005, Sense & Sensibility 1995 & 2008
Shakespeare in Love, Wives & Daughters

Watch on Youtube

Thanks to Carollynn for finding it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! She makes such lovely videos. Did you see the one I featured on my Coldplay themed post? Too bad her profile doesn't allow embedding.
    Thanks for reminding me of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi phylly! Just looked up the Coldplay one! Yes she does an awesome job - I always admire those who create "art" with their vids! :)

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts