Sherlock (2010)

From the BBC
This modern-day Sherlock stars Benedict Cumberbatch as the new Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as his loyal friend, Doctor John Watson. Rupert Graves plays Inspector Lestrade.
The iconic details from Conan Doyle's original books remain – they live at the same address of 221b Baker Street, have the same names and, somewhere out there, Moriarty is waiting for them.

Steven Moffat says: "Conan Doyle's stories were never about frock coats and gas light; they're about brilliant detection, dreadful villains and blood-curdling crimes – and frankly, to hell with the crinoline. Other detectives have cases, Sherlock Holmes has adventures, and that's what matters."

On PBS Masterpiece Mystery
(3 episodes, 90 minutes each)
Oct 24 “A Study in Pink”
Oct 31 “The Blind Banker”
Nov 7 “The Great Game”

Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) and Watson (Martin Freeman)
Trailer

Interview with creators Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss


IMDb

5 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for posting this! I can't wait till it airs on Masterpiece Mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was taken aback by Cumberbatch's crankiness having only seen him in docile roles but yes, eager to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be checking this out, I like the 2 lead actors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah! The night is finally here!
    Looking forward to Sherlock tonight.
    However, I may have difficulty concentrating when Dr. Watson is on screen thinking "Hey its the guy who will be in that little elf movie with Richard Armitage!" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. tyme_4_t, I think you'll love Sherlock! And Hobbit is a long way off so try to put that out of your mind :) I really enjoyed Freeman as Watson!

    Message me at my email on profile?

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts