Have you tried Google Reader?


A friend just discovered this handy tool and suggested I mention it to others who might not know about it. I've been using it for some time now and find it so useful for keeping track of the various blogs that I follow. No longer do I need to check back in to each blog individually to see if there's a new post but at a glance, I can peruse various blogs and organize them into folders of my own choosing. If you like to surf the net, I heartily recommend it if you're not already using it!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Google reader!!! All my favorite blogs in one place and I never have to miss a thing! It saves tons of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used the folder thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and I have been subscribing to your blog on it for some time! It is hands down the best way to compile and organize your news on a daily basis. I have 15 major categories and it allows me to sift through what I want when I don't have a lot of time to read the news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the blogs I follow, I have a preview thing at the bottom in my Blogger Dashboard to see the new posts, but I'll have a look at the Google Reader thing now that you mentioned it. Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phylly, you could create a folder for all things RA...unless all the blogs you follow are based on him anyway!

    Traxy, Google Reader is like the Dashboard but easier to see at a glance and organize. Also you can add blogs that aren't on Blogger to it as well!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts