Dark Passion - alternate universe video


I don't normally watch 'alternate universe' videos but the fact that veryval combined two of my very favourite dramas, I just had to watch! Seeing Emily Blunt (The Young Victoria) and Richard Armitage (North & South) paired up had me captivated :)

Dark Passion
Storyline explained by veryval:

Many years ago John (A successful cotton mill owner) and Victoria (daughter of a nobleman) were close friends before Victoria and her family left London to settle elsewhere.
During this time a riot broke out at the mill and Margaret , the daughter of a friend of John`s family, saves his life .
He realizes that Margaret is in love with him and after some persuasion from his mother is convinced that the honourable thing to do would be to marry her.
Victoria soon returns to London . John and she both realize that they have feelings for each other but John is already married and Victoria is to be engaged to Albert - a wealthy young Duke.....
(There is no definite ending because I wanted to give it that movie trailer feel ;)

5 comments:

  1. This worked surprisingly well. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was interesting how she made it look like Thornton really didn't like Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--that was well done. Especially how well it put Margaret in the not-so-good role. What an interesting alternate universe of two movies I love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually don't like AU videos too, but this one is brilliant! I fell so sorry for Margaret though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was odd seeing Margaret scorned but it was done brilliantly wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts