Too Late to Apologize - Founding Fathers


One Republic had a hit song with 'Apologize'. Soomo Publishing has adapted the lyrics to make it an anthem from the American Founding Fathers to "facilitate learning in creative, innovative ways." I thought it was cleverly done. Only thing that would have improved it in my opinion, would be for Stephen Dillane (John Adams) to have reprised his role as Jefferson! I was impressed with the singing voice of the fellow who did portray Jefferson in the video!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    I'm moved..this song and video means quite a lot to me in this day and age. Thank you for sharing.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good especially with HD. I'm glad they included the words.
    They should show this in history classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, this made me laugh and brightened my day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments gals!

    Phylly3, I understand that this is shown in history classes to try and enliven the interest for students!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts