Robin Hood (2010) - latest trailer

Universal Pictures has released the full new trailer for director Ridley Scott's 'Robin Hood', coming to theaters on May 14. The action-adventure stars Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, Scott Grimes, Kevin Durand, Alan Doyle, Danny Huston and Max von Sydow.








Shown in trailer, previous men of Austen:
Matthew Macfadyen (Darcy in 2005 P&P) as Sheriff of Nottingham
&
Mark Strong (Knightley in 1996 Emma) as Sir Godfrey
I have to say I was most excited to spot Alan Doyle (from Celtic band "Great Big Sea") as one of Robin's men.

>>More information here

3 comments:

  1. I saw this movie recently and thought it was awesome! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear it! I haven't seen it yet but friends have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea its a definite watch. I was uncertain at first because people had mixed reviews among my friends, but it was all the same moot point regarding what they believe to be an inaccurate representation of Robin Hood, when the reality was that this was more historically accurate than any other Robin Hood made before it. It's a prequel showing how Mr. Hood came to be, and ends right where the traditional story leaves off, which i think makes it a perfect candidate for a sequel!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts