Crawford Manor - Custom made Dolls

I am absolutely in awe of these beautifully crafted dolls created by Cheryl Crawford!! I love how she has transformed so many iconic characters from history or from classic literature into such gorgeous creations. How I would love to have them all! The following are just a sample of Cheryl's dolls (many of which have won awards).

Make sure to visit her official site Crawford Manor
to see more dolls and see these in greater detail!
(Most of the dolls below can be found in Tyler's Gallery)
(Cheryl has said that she will be unveiling a new site in the near future as well!)

Empress Elizabeth of Austria "Sissi"

1 - Marie Antoinette with daughter Princess Marie
2 - Marie Antoinette (Opera Box outfit)
3 - Sidonie (lady from the Versailles court)

1- Court of Louis XV
2- Angelique & Joffrey, based on 'The Corriders of the Louvre' by Sergeanne Golon

1 - Queen Elizabeth of York
2 - Queen Elizabeth I
3- Joan of Kent (1st Princess of Wales)

1 - Mary, Queen of Scots
2 - Empress Eugenie of Austria

1 - Queen Anne of Britain
2 - Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine

1 & 2 - Anne Boleyn
3 - Anne of Austria

Guinevere & Morgane Le Fay (from King Arthur)

Phantom of the Opera... and in her wedding dress

1 - Claire & Jamie (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon)
2- Aragorn & Arwen (Lord of the Rings)
3 - Goldberry (Lord of the Rings)

1 - Rebecca (Regency era)
2 - Amy & Holly (Victorian era)

1 - Anna Karenina (based on Tom Tierney's paper doll version)
2 - Phillipa (Victorian era)
3 - Emma (Regency era)

Delphine & Audra (both 18th century)

1 - "Bride for all ages"
2 - Elizabeth Bennett
3 - Amelia (Regency era)

>>More of these lovely dolls can be found at official site of
Crawford Manor


  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for this post! I'm amazed.

  2. I was just thinking how it would be cool to have character dolls. I love that Elizabeth Bennet is in cream--suits her imo. I adore the Moran le Fay doll and the Eleanor of Acquitane!

  3. These dolls are just breaktakingly gorgeous!

  4. I'm grateful that a friend pointed these out to me!

    I guess my image lost a bit of the colour since Elizabeth's dress is a pale yellow. You can see it more clearly here:

  5. I had seen the Elizabeth Bennet doll before and love the Regency dolls! All the dolls are so exquisitely done! So much detail in each one! Thanks for posting these! :)

  6. Absolutely enchanting!!! I LOVE dolls, and these were truly a vision!! Thank you! Diane

  7. These dolls are exquisite! I love the clothing, I sometimes wish we still dressed like that. But then I'm not so sure it would be so comfortable. But the dresses are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

  8. Thanks for your comments. I just had to post these so I wouldn't be alone in admiring them!

  9. I own the Goldberry doll. Impressed with the images, descriptive detail, and creativity I saw on her website, I commissioned Cheryl to create Goldberry. I had/have my own vision of the character but wanted to see what Cheryl would do. Not only am I very happy with this Goldberry (the best I've seen illustrated or otherwise), but (feels strange to say), I'm very fond of her. Additionally, I'm very picky about craftsmanship and Cheryl's doll lives up to every expectation/hope. Furthermore, Cheryl is very pleasant to work with in this process.

  10. @Anonymous
    Wonderful to hear of your prized possession and that Cheryl did such a great job! I would expect so based on how awesome they all look!

  11. Hello,
    I discovered your site and it is fantastic.
    Just two little mistakes on this article:
    - With the characters and Angelique Joeffrey, they are based on the novel series (a series of 14 novels old) "Angélique, Marquise of the Angels", written by Anne and Serge Golon
    - It is stated at some point Eugenie of Austria, but it's Eugenie de Montijo, Empress of France.
    Thank you and I continue to read your blog.



Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts