2010 Oscars - Best Dressed?

My Cinderella of the night!
We got to see the softer side of Anna Kendrick
who played the tough girl against George Clooney in 'Up in the Air'

Before we look at the ladies on the red carpet, here are some pics from the 2010 Oscar Awards.
(Gerard Butler, James Cameron & ex-wife Kathryn Bigelow, Ben Stiller, Christopher Plummer & Helen Mirren, Avatar lady in Marion Cotillard's old Oscar dress!, Robert Downey Jr.)

Who do you think was best-dressed???

Here are the results after 433 votes, Thanks to everyone who voted!
1- Anna Kendrick 14%

2- Rachel McAdams 9%
2- Sandra Bullock 9%
2- Kate Winslet 9%

3- Carey Mulligan 6%
3- Cameron Diaz 6%
3- Penelope Cruz 6%




Amanda Seyfried, Anika Noni Rose, Anna Kendrick
















Cameron Diaz, Carey Mulligan, Charlize Theron
















Deborah Ann Woll, Demi Moore, Diane Kruger















Elizabeth Banks, Faith Hill, Jennifer Lopez















Kate Winslet, Kathryn Bigelow, Kristen Stewart















Maggie Gyllenhaal, Mariska Hargitay, Meryl Streep















Miley Cyrus, Nicole Ritchie, Penelope Cruz















Rachel McAdams, Sandra Bullock, Sarah Jessica Parker















Sigourney Weaver, Queen Latifah, Vera Farmiga















Zoe Kravitz, Zoe Saldana





9 comments:

  1. Oh my Good! Anna Kendrick was the BEST!!!!!!! Her dress and make up, jewels and everything, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly? I liked Helen Mirren the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the sleeves??!? Why can't formal-wear have sleeves!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Sandra Bullock, because I loved her dress, but I thought Sigourney Weaver's dress was awesome and Kate Winslet again picked a very classy dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Kate Winslet girl all the way - she's so classy and everything she wears is tasteful and gorgeous. Anybody have her email addy? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. My top three were Anna Kendrick, Cameron Diaz, and Kristen Stewart. Beautiful dresses! I thought Rachel McAdams' multicolor flowy dress was very romantic & pretty. And Carey Mulligan was so friggin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your comments! Thanks!

    SMiles, I was thinking the same thing!! And someone forgot to tell Miley to finish getting dressed! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite while watching was Sandy Powell, who won the Oscar for costume design! I haven't been able to find a full-length picture of her since - her whole look was so dashing. Her exclusion here is an odd one, considering the subject of the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Elspeth for disappointing you by not including Sandy. The dresses that I chose were done quickly during the Oscar telecast and I didn't think of choosing her. I did find this article about her:
    http://nymag.com/daily/movies/2010/03/sandys_dandy.html

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts