Interview with Emily Blunt - Feb 14/10


Any other fans of Emily Blunt? She's become one of my fave actresses, not only because of her performance as 'Queen Victoria' which I will rant about endlessly if given the chance, but I've enjoyed her in her other films as well! Here's an interview she did for 'Wolfman', the horror flick with Anthony Hopkins and Benicio Del Toro. As much as I'm not planning to see that movie, I find this to be a cute interview that shows her personality and wit!






Emily mentions Gulliver's Travels, more info >>here

3 comments:

  1. Terrific interview--like you, I don't imagine seeing Wolfman, though I'm with her mum in wanting to meet Sir Anthony!

    Gulliver's Travels should be good, though I don't really remember a female leading part in the story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet Sir Anthony! Ah, such charisma!

    Blunt plays a princess in Lilliput - I'm guessing they expanded her character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she seems really genuine hearing from her answers. and smart.

    i think i like her!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts