Best Performances of the Last Decade

New York Times Magazine has put together a little over seven-minute video with 14 of 2009's notable actors discussing some of what they consider to be the best performances of the last decade. The names included are Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Carey Mulligan, Woody Harrelson, Morgan Freeman, Christoph Waltz, Sam Worthington, Vera Farmiga, Tobey Maguire, Colin Firth, Zoe Saldana and George Clooney.

I had to laugh at Jake Gyllenhaal's choice since Sarsgaard is his brother-in-law.

I can't think offhand which performance I would choose but I have to say I like Morgan Freeman's answer, hence the photo on the left.

Beware Sandra Bullock's hair!

2 comments:

  1. i am not interested in anything unless it has to do with my Julia...please take note...

    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you, if you'll recall, I did tell you that Julia wasn't in it!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts