Period Fashion over the years

I'm fascinated with the changing styles of fashion over the years
and discovered more resources of period costumes and fashion.

Found this gorgeous dress at
Nineteenth-Century Fashions


Noticed this historical timeline of fashion at
I Like Historical Clothing which she found here (Thanks Marijke!)


This silhouette timeline and more can be found at
Fashion-Era.com









These images of fashion over time found at Costumes.org


More posts here:
FASHION INDEX


6 comments:

  1. Great post! Im sure I was born in the wrong era! Those costumes (while incredibly hot Im sure) are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning fashions!You have a wonderful informative blog.
    Such glorious dressses, I'm sure they were uncomfortable, but what a small price to pay to look and feel like a queen.
    Hugs
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marta! Yes, I love to adore the fashions that obviously required a corset but thankful I live in this time where one is not required!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts