Golden Globes (2010) - the fashion

Who were the best dressed at the 2010 GOLDEN GLOBES?

Here are some of the dresses that caught my eye.
There's one that stands out for me as worst-dressed.
Can you guess which one?

I have to begin with one of my favourite couples >>
love her movie, love his show
and I have to love 'em together!

(My apologies if your favourite dress isn't here.
These are just the ones I noticed at the beginning of the ceremony.)

It was a tight race between the top 3 ladies
but the winners (out of 184 votes) would have to be:

1. Emily Blunt (31 votes)
2. Sandra Bullock (27 votes)
3. Penelope Cruz (26 votes)














5 comments:

  1. Loved Penelope and Emily.... gorgeous dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the the above. Penelope and Emily were my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra Bullock rarely gets a mention, but I thought that gown and color suited her figure and age. And Toni Collette looked stunning when she walked onto the stage. Her gown moved like a gold river and really complimented her figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julianne Moore is the worst dressed, but all those pink ones were horrible too! and that yellowy ruffly thing was blah too!

    Julia Roberts RULESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently a 3 way tie with one of them surprising me!

    Vic, I did think Toni looked great but then again I love her!

    Anon, I looked at Julia's dress again and it wasn't as bad as I originally thought but she could wear a paper bag and you'd love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts