Creation - new extended trailer & film clip


Starring Paul Bettany as Charles Darwin and his real-life wife Jennifer Connelly as Darwin's wife, this film is scheduled to be released on January 22/2010 in the U.S.

I don't like watching too many film clips in advance to avoid spoiling the movie but I couldn't resist looking at this clip with Darwin and the orangutan. Hmm, wondering where I can go to adopt one of my own - so cute!

>>More information here

Trailer: (skip to :25 seconds to avoid intro)



Film clip:

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I hadn't heard about this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria! I think this movie had trouble getting distributed but it looks like it will be playing in main theatres over here. Hope you get to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts