Audrey Hepburn

This quote has been attributed to Audrey Hepburn but I believe that she had quoted it from Sam Levenson. I thought I would post it here anyway!

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness,
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people,
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry,
For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day,
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
Never throw out anybody.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands,
one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.

-> also see more pics of Audrey from My Fair Lady









6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Audrey Hepburn. Roman Holiday is one of my all time favourite movies! And I would watch her in anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have some of her movies not watched yet! Oh if only someone paid me to watch films!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's rather synchronistic that your last post was on Julie Andrews, who will always be the voice of Eliza Doolittle in my mind, and then this one is on Audrey Hepburn, who I will always remember as Eliza's face. I think she was the most beautiful woman (and the classiest) to ever grace the silver screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexa, I don't typically read biographies but I did read Hepburn's and had even more respect for her afterward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, what a woman! Audrey Hepburn is lovely, elegant, kind...simply great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing I can say is: she's my model!! She was a wonderful person on many points, a great actress, and a timeless beauty with this unique sense of elegance...

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts