Period dramas coming out soon

What will you be watching over Christmas? We should be spending time with family shouldn't we, but there are so many great dramas coming out!

Here are some of the ones that I'm excited about!

First and foremost, my favourite film of the year and now I'll get to take my family with me to the big screen...

THE YOUNG VICTORIA
is out in most theatres starting December 18,
and in wider release on Christmas Day. Can't wait!!!


SHERLOCK HOLMES
will be out starting December 25th...


CRANFORD (Christmas Special)
will be on BBC Dec 20th and 27th
PBS will air the original Cranford starting Dec 20th leading up
to the airing of the Special in January 10th.
(view preview trailer)

A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Starring Jim Carrey, playing in theatres now


THE LAST STATION
Christopher Plummer and Helen Mirren
have already been nominated for their performances...
January 15th in the U.S.

4 comments:

  1. My TBS pile is quite big...hope to see part of it at least. Not very recent stuff, though. The only ones I really want to see among your suggestions are THE LAST STATION and CRANFORD. I've already seen The Young Victoria, I'm only just curious about A Christmas Carol and Sherlock Holmes. I can't believe Christmas is already that near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long pile too including purchased DVD's still in their wrapper! I wish these movies didn't come out at the same time and not at Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Charleybrown!
    I hope Santa leaves me something good to watch or read. I had quite a list on Amazon! If not, I will be going on a buying spree after Christmas! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya! My family didn't pick up on any of my hints last year so I had to visit Amazon on my own.
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts