It's All Relative - acting couples

Just found out that Pauline Collins (Bleak House)
is married to actor John Alderton (Mr. Casby in Little Dorrit)



Teresa just pointed out that John and Pauline played Thomas and Sarah
in 'Upstairs, Downstairs', and its spin-off 'Thomas and Sarah'


And I realize that I never added Imelda Staunton and her husband Jim Carter to this category.
Just watched part one of Cranford sequel in which they both play!
He's Capt. Brown and she is the one-and-only Miss Pole with the feather in her cap!



More acting couples here in It's All Relative

2 comments:

  1. I believe this is my first comment here, but I always read your blog. And love it :)

    I had no idea Pauline Collins and John Alderton were a couple in real life. They were both in Upstairs, Downstairs and also ended as a married couple.
    Funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa!
    Glad you like to visit!
    I also noticed that they were in other shows together, I wonder how they met?

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts