Period Films: Horror remakes?


The Sound of Music (1965) is one of my all-time beloved films and yet I find this trailer amusing! Julie Andrews, who we know and love as the nanny to the vonTrapp family had her work cut out for her as we see in this re-cut horror trailer.
1. Watch Sound of Music trailer on Youtube!

2. Nanny roles seemed to be her thing as she defined the character of Mary Poppins, a year earlier in 1964. Another iconic role that takes on a whole new meaning when accompanied by haunting music...




and then there's a couple of Pride & Prejudice horror trailers:
3. Pride and Prejudice Stalker Twisted Trailer

4. Pride and Prejudice: Horror Recut

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Too funny! I never knew people made such videos! Crazy!
    The Mary Poppins one "Scary Mary" almost made me wet myself! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mary Poppins one myself! Not a stretch to make that into a horror flick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just trying to tell a coworker about the Mary Poppins video and I found the others. The "exorcist" headspin cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts