A few of my favourite things...

Perusing different websites,
I've found some things that have made me stop to ooh and ahh...

I've yet to see the entire Lord of the Rings but am planning on watching it someday.
This gown worn by Arwen definitely caught my eye! Found it on Ribbons of Light.


Found this gorgeous 18th century riding coat dress on I Like Historical Clothing



Victoriana Magazine
(I think it's amusing how this Canadian found out about this
British-themed online magazine from a Dutch site) Thanks Marijke!



~ Love this pic of The Young Victoria (Emily Blunt)
giving a glaring look at Sir John Conroy (Mark Strong)



English fine bone china found at Majesty magazine
commemorating the Royal Collection from the Great Exhibition of 1851



Continuing the Victorian theme, here's a dress that I just love worn by Kate Middleton,
girlfriend to Victoria's great-great-great-great grandson Prince William
(also found in Majesty magazine)



photo of Burghley House
(stand in for Lady Catherine's estate in the 2005 Pride & Prejudice)
spotted on Jane Austen Today



And last, but not least... I couldn't help but notice this lovely pic
of the one and only Richard Armitage...
(pic from Spooks)



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress that Liv is wearing... I remember it from a LOTR wallpaper I had.

    I can't believe Emily is brave enough to glare at stroppy Strong that way!

    RA pic *swoons* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the first two fashions that u posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MissSantay, that dress just might be what finally motivates me to find the time to watch LOTR when I think of the beautiful costumes that I'm missing out on! As for EB...she could shake the stroppiness right out of him!

    Anon, I was never much into fashion but I notice costumes more often and those did catch my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you would enjoy the costumes in LOTR, a lot more than the battle scenes anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts