Some Blogs Along the Way...

Maria at Fly High has graciously awarded me the Great Look Award.

Thanks Maria, it's lovely to know you appreciate this site. I love knowing there are others who enjoy period films as much as I do considering most of my friends do not!

Now it's my turn to pass it on "to pat on the back the ones paying particular attention to their blog presentation."

Here are some blogs that inspire me in different ways...



Blessed Femina
Not only does Jen have gorgeous photos of all the delicious recipes that she makes, but I love her sewing projects and her inspirational posts!










One of the things that I love about period dramas are the costumes, of course! I love admiring the gorgeous costumes highlighed by Marijke at I Like Historical Clothing like this 1840's wedding dress!










Anna and I share a lot of the same interests in movies so I'm always curious to see which movie she covers next at Enchanted Adventures





I've also tickled to have received the Honest Scrap Award

Thank you Natalie at The Richard Armitage Fan Blog! This award is for bloggers who "write from the heart" but I don't think I can match her acceptance speech! I like "Enchanted Serenity" to be more about the films and actors and less about me, so I won't bother anyone with boring details about myself :) I'll just keep on writing from the heart about the films that touch my heart if that's okay!


4 comments:

  1. thanx..it a great honour that you gave me an award!!!!
    because i love your blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for me too, a great honour and so unexpected!
    thanks very much, Charley
    I thanked you too on my blog!
    gr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for the
    award.... :) I am
    very honored and touched!

    Your blog is lovely indeed...
    I look forward to returning!

    Many Blessings~ Miss Jen
    www.blessedfemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts