Period Costume Musings

Here are some videos that caught my eye! The first is just fun to watch as various paintings of regency ladies morph into the next one. The other videos make me want to create my own regency bonnet to wear! Gotta love the hats!! And where there are hats, there needs to be dresses! I always worry that if I start perusing sites that have to do with period fashion that I'll lose all track of time, so for now I'll just post 2 more links that I just found showing a regency and a Baroque dress being made.






And yes, I did find the dogs adorable :)



In surfing on Youtube, I also came across a video on how to make a Regency dress (for Zombie-slaying Jane at that!). Although I'm still not interested in the P&P& Zombies novel, I think the dress she made is so lovely. I also noticed her gorgeous 1700's dress (on right) modelled after Pirates of the Caribbean and Dangerous Liaisons. Found at Dragonfly Designs!

More posts here:
FASHION INDEX

1 comment:

  1. Hi - thanks for featuring my site! I love yours as well!

    Alisa

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts