If only I were at tiff...

It's killing me that I live so close to Toronto and yet I'm not at tiff, the Toronto International Film Festival. So I suppose I'll live vicariously through some of these pictures.


The Young Victoria
(Emily Blunt, Rupert Friend, Sarah Ferguson and daughter Eugenie)










































Bright Star (Jane Campion and Ben Whishaw)











An Education (Carey Mulligan, Peter Sarsgaard)












Dorian Gray (Colin Firth, Ben Barnes)














The Boys are Back (Clive Owen) and Daybreakers (Sam Neill)



















The Invention of Lying (Ricky Gervais, Jennifer Garner, Rob Lowe)















The Waiting City (Radha Mitchell) and Creation (Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany)















and oh yeah... George was there :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts