From Time to Time - Trailer

From Time to Time is an upcoming 2009 British adventure film directed by Julian Fellowes adapted from a novel by Lucy M. Boston.
"A haunting ghost story spanning two worlds, two centuries apart. When 13 year old Tolly finds he can mysteriously travel between the two, he begins an adventure that unlocks family secrets laid buried for generations." IMDb

Starring:
Maggie Smith,
Alex Etel,
Elisabeth Dermot-Walsh
Hugh Bonneville
Dominic West,
Timothy Spall,
Harriet Walter,
Pauline Collins,
Eliza Bennett,
Carice van Houten,
Christopher Villiers



4 comments:

  1. Looks intriguing! Hadn't heard of this film, so thanks for the heads up. What a fantastic cast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this either. I think that I will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eager for this one! If I recall correctly, they had to halt production on this one as Dame Maggie battled cancer but glad that she's recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic--just my kind of movie. I love time travel stories and this looks terrific. Must go find the book.

    Thanks for the heads up and preview.

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts