Another interview with Romola Garai

MTA - 2nd interview with Romola at Herald.ie

and here's the original post with an excerpt from Romola's interview for the 'London Evening Standard'...

All her friends told her she was perfect for Emma Woodhouse, which rather riled her. "I guess they think I'm bossy. I'm not a good manipulator, it's true. I never censor myself; I'm like a bull in a china shop. Also, you can wind me up very quickly." Has she ever really lost her temper at work? "No, but only because I'm not in a powerful enough position to do so. They would just fire me. But I definitely have creative disagreements with people. Maybe it's my background, I'm the kind of person who thinks an argument is kinda fun. But most of the creative people I've worked with seem to enjoy it. I don't get upset, I just actively disagree." She never trained as an actor, and has a swotty approach to her script. "Mine's the one covered with Post-it notes and highlighted all over. My technique is basically acting by stationery."
Read the rest here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts