The Young Victoria - screencaps (part 1)

Just finished choosing my favourite 100 pictures out of 2000 screencaps graciously provided by Dragonclouds. My interest in British history is fully reignited!










































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your screen caps for Young Victoria?
    Has this even aired yet in Canada?
    I am dying to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my screencaps from Dragonclouds (link at top of post). No, it hasn't aired in wide release in Canada yet, only at the Toronto Film Festival.
    I watched it online here:
    http://www.fastpasstv.com/movies/the-young-victoria-2009/

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts