Six Degrees of Separation - Emily Blunt

I've been playing my own game of Six Degrees of Separation from Emily Blunt unknowingly the past few days.

1. I finally had the opportunity to show "The Young Victoria" (starring Emily) to my daughter! She agreed with me that it was awesome!
2. The following night, we watched one of our favourite episodes of "The Office" starring John Krasinski, Emily's newly announced fiancé!
3. A friend mentioned Tom Hanks which reminded me of "That Thing You Do!" which features Steve Zahn, who costars with Emily Blunt in Sunshine Cleaning which I just watched today. (It also stars Amy Adams who has played Krasinski's girlfriend on The Office)
4. A friend also alerted me to a new period drama series in the works by Julian Fellowes which I'm excited about. (Fellowes is the writer of The Young Victoria.)
5. I just discovered the trailer for Wolf Man which stars Emily. Not sure if it's my cup of tea though...
6. This stroppy man (pictured here) is in two films with Emily Blunt. In both, he tries to manipulate her for his own ends in the royal courts. First, in "Henry VIII", he offers her (as Catherine Howard) to the king (played by Ray Winstone) to gain favour and in the second film, he attempts but fails to control her for his own ambitions.

Do you recognize this actor?

4 comments:

  1. Of course I recognize him. He's in my favorite Emma adaptation (favorite so far, waiting for the new one) and also in Stardust which I found very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can easily recognize him Laurie! I can't get over how different he looks in his current roles. I know one lady watched all of The Young Victoria and only realized during the credits who he was! I did enjoy Stardust too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I will have to try this. It might be easier with an Australian actor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viola,
    I find six degrees fun too but at times it drives me to distraction! I'll be enjoying a film and stop to think of the various ways the actors are connected :)

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts