Endgame (2009)


~ A story based on the covert discussions that brought down the Apartheid regime in South Africa.

Re-posting this since it will be on PBS Sunday Oct. 25th!
View trailer

Visit Official Site
(interviews, behind the scenes, etc)

The film stars Jonny Lee Miller, William Hurt, Mark Strong and Chiwetel Ejiofor.


Found some pics from the latest PBS Press Tour promoting Endgame...

Can I just say that I was tickled to see Rebecca Eaton (in my Hall of Fame) sitting beside David Tennant?
She's one of my heroes for all the great productions she's brought to PBS Masterpiece!
I would love to have her job! And it was also announced that David Tennant will be appearing
in Hamlet in 2010. (He's also the new host of Masterpiece, starting in October)

And who might this be? I didn't recognize him in this first pic...
Yep, it's Jonny Lee Miller who portrays Michael Young in "Endgame".

The real Michael Young

Chiwetel Ejiofor (who plays President Thabo Mbeki)


The film will play on PBS Masterpiece on Oct. 25/09
Visit official site of PBS

Film opens in select US theatres Oct 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts