Alice in Wonderland: costume pics

Frocktalk has posted some pics of the costumes from the new Alice in Wonderland featured on display at Comic Con. Here's just an example of some of the outifits that can be found on Flickr with more to be posted on The Costumer's Guide...
(I've just posted the small images of these photos, you can see them in closer detail at the original source.)

Costume Designer: Colleen Atwood (Oscar winner for Memoirs of a Geisha, Chicago)









*****************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. where do you get the fabric from? I want to have Alice in WOnderland Halloween Outfits and Ive been to several halloween stores and craft shops, and no one had any idea what I was looking for..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @David
    Sorry, I have no idea. Just posted pics that I found.

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts