This and That


I was somehow comforted hearing that Heidi Thomas, the writer of Cranford, would never have killed off Mr. Carter had she known that Philip Glenister was taking on the role. Thanks to Sam for mentioning the BBC interview with Heidi Thomas. Many beloved characters will not be returning in the Christmas special but I still eagerly await to see what's next for Cranford.



New poster for Sherlock Holmes
RDJ makes me happy




and thanks to Lori at Before the Stroke of Midnight for noticing this blog! I'm honoured and always thrilled to meet other fans of period drama.

1 comment:

  1. I too was devastated by the loss of Mr. Carter in the BBC version of Cranford. I would rather they had sacrificed Mr. Brown as Mrs. Gaskell did.

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts